Hello, Thank you for stopping by! If you are a Management Professional, or an entrepreneur and have ever asked yourself questions along these lines, you have come to the right place.
- Why doesn’t she listen to me? (She is your stakeholder, team-member or customer)
- How come he does not like my project idea but just approved a loser’s project even though I worked harder on my proposal?
- When will I stop working 12 hours a day, and have a secure feeling about this project?
- How come even after multiple reminders, the team-members are not pulling their weight?
- Why do I have no authority over these people and I am still responsible for what they do.
- Can these people just get along? I am sick of them pointing fingers.
I am Niraj Kumar, the founder of LeadProje.com. When I was a kid, I loved to bring a group of kids together to get something done. Many years on, I still love getting things done through people. I have been absolutely fascinated by what makes humans tick, what makes them rally around a goal and get stuff done.
I acquired and used leadership skills to grow from an analyst to a business leader leading a team of managers and engineers. I earned an MBA from Duke University and am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). My mission is to help you become a more effective leader at work. On this site, I will share leadership insights gained from my own leadership journey.
Stick around and you will gain leadership tools to take your career to the next level.
Many years ago, I worked for a project sponsor named Michael. Michael wanted to know about every critical issue or...
I inherited Project Aria  when someone suddenly left the company. I was already managing multiple projects, and now Aria was...